(Rsrvtn for 2018 is over. Thank you.)
Okazaki Jikkokubune Boat RideThe reservation period in 2018 is over. Thank you very much.
- Celebrate spring greenery and cherry blossoms
Enjoy a magically lit cherry blossom waterway!
Sat., March 24 - Sun., May 6, 2018
|Schedule|| Sat., March 24 - Thu., March 29, 2018|
Hours: 9:30 - 16:30 JST
Fri., March 30 - Tue., April 10, 2018 [Cherry Blossom Season]
Hours: 8:00 - 20:30 JST
Wed., April 11 - Sun., May 6, 2018
Hours: 9:30 - 16:30 JST
|Route||Jikkokubune boats depart from the Nanzenji boat pier and return via Ebisugawa Dam to the pier.|
|Cruise Time||Approximately 25 minutes, which is a 3-kilometer round trip cruise.|
|Fares||Adults (ages 12 years or older): 1,200 JPY|
Children (ages 6 to 11): 600 JPY
Children (ages 3 to 5): 300 JPY
Adding to the above, 108 JPY per a ticket as Web-reservation Commission
|Access to Boat Pier|
|How to Reserve|
- During cherry blossom season, reservations are strongly recommended because boats fill up earlier and tickets are often sold out.
- Please remember that depending on the time you may not be able to see cherry blossoms.
- Jikkokubune boat ride may be canceled for reasons beyond our control, such as weather conditions or mechanical problems.
- Tickets may be sold in advance for groups or special events of international tourists and school excursions from outside Kyoto.
- An infant (2 years old or under) sitting on the lap of the accompanying adult is free, and each ticketed adult is allowed one lap infant free of charge. If the infant occupies a seat, a fare (300 yen) is necessary.
- Passengers must wear a life jacket while on the boat.
- Passengers are prohibited from smoking and drinking alcohol at the boat terminal and on the boats.
- We recommend that, as much as possible, you use public transportation when traveling to Kyoto. We have no parkings for cars or bicycles around the pier.
|Conducted by:||Planned by:||Inquiries|
|Kyoto Tourist Industry Co-op|
Travel Agency registered with Kyoto Prefecture Governor No. 2-290
Kazuko Tsuji, Certified Domestic Travel Service Supervisor
5th Floor, Kyotofu Chusho Kigyo Kaikan
17 Higashi Nakamizu-cho Sai-in, Ukyo-ku, Kyoto, JAPAN
|If you have questions about the Jikkokubune boat ride, please read the Q&A.|
If you need more help, please contact us by email. Please do not call us because we have no English-speaking staff, and we cannot reply to you in English if you call.
Kyoto Tourist Industry Co-op
Office hours: 9:00 - 17:00 JST
(Closed on Saturdays, Sundays and national holidays)
Boat pier (Boat season[Mar. 24 - May 6] only)